Triforce Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleting Forum Soon I guess.

Go down

Delete it?!

Deleting Forum Soon I guess. I_vote_lcap0%Deleting Forum Soon I guess. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Deleting Forum Soon I guess. I_vote_lcap100%Deleting Forum Soon I guess. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Deleting Forum Soon I guess. I_vote_lcap0%Deleting Forum Soon I guess. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Deleting Forum Soon I guess. Empty Deleting Forum Soon I guess.

Post by Envy Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:13 am

Well guys am deleting the forum I don't have time to take care of it....no one logs in here (rarely) and am kinda out of the whole clan thingy. So yeah....I will delete it by the end of the month if I remember. Most people are going back to NL anywayz and no I have nothing against them anymore. No one's doing anything trying to get people to join so yeah....But I will be making myself a Anime and manga type forum....I guess. It's to go with my blog well am going to be buying me a site soon maybe.....so it can help expand my blog even more. That's one reason why I haven't been on is cause of my Blog and now am playing Mass Effect and stuff....and I completely forgot about the chatbox and all. =_=

I guess that's it.......If anyone want to still talk to me or anything than if you have AIM or MSN than tell me your S/N I mostly uses those two. Yahoo I rarely use now.....
Envy
Envy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum